click-user mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors after upgrading to 1.5
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:13:23 GMT
Hi Vikram,

Seems to do with logging as the NPE is thrown when Click tries to set
the log level on its custom logger but can't find it. Do you perhaps
specify a custom logger in your velocity.properties file?

One other thing you can check is when running Click in trace mode it
will log any Velocity properties that are replaced by external
properties. In your log you will notice output such as:

user defined property 'XXX' replaced default propery 'YYY'

Do you see any default properties replaced and if so can you list them?

kind regards

bob