click-user mailing list archives

From "Bob Schellink" <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [Click-user] Click 1.5 RC1
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:52:29 GMT
Hi Christophe,

Remember to use the new Apache mail lists:

This bug is a url encoding issue. If you deploy to a directory without
spaces e..g 'c:\dev' it should work fine.

However we will patch trunk and roll out RC2 tonight.

kind regards

bob

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: easydoor <christophe.foiret@valdoise.fr>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 10:02 AM
Subject: [Click-user] Click 1.5 RC1
To: click-user@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi Bob,

I downloaded 1.5 RC1 but when i launch Tomcat, i have the following error,
could you tell me what is wrong ?

Thanks

(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax).
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\Documents%20and%
20Settings\FOIRET\workspace\ACTEDU\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\click-extras-1.5-
RC1.jar (Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable)
       at
net.sf.click.ClickServlet.initConfigService(ClickServlet.java:1566)
       at net.sf.click.ClickServlet.init(ClickServlet.java:175)
       at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:212)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet
(StandardWrapper.java:1139)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load
(StandardWrapper.java:966)