click-user mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Migration of mailing lists
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:32:37 GMT
Hi all,

As I mentioned earlier our new mail lists are available at the Apache
Software Foundation. Unfortunately it won't be possible to migrate the
current subscribers to the new lists. You will have to resubscribe.
Here is a howto page on subscribing to the new lists:

http://click.sourceforge.net/docs/mail-lists.html

You can unsubscribe from the SourceForge lists from the following url:

At the bottom of the above page is a textfield to unsubscribe your
email address.

This coming Sunday I will update the website to refer to the ASF lists
and also update Gmane and Nabble to archive from ASF instead of
SourceForge.

Hopefully there won't be too many hiccups :-)

If there are any queries let us know.

kind regards

bob