Hi, Daniel! Welcome to Click Framework community.

Don't take my words as offense, I've done this same task (compare without trying) as well.

It seems that anything we say about click(productivity and ease) will not convince you. :)
The answer? There is no answer! You know Wicket better!
You have not experienced or tried anything concrete with Click. Do something with it and tell us if the Click Framework fits you needs in some project.

Regards,

Gilberto