click-dev mailing list archives

From Gilberto <gilbert...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison with Apache Wicket
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:07:19 GMT
Hi, Daniel! Welcome to Click Framework community.

Don't take my words as offense, I've done this same task (compare without
trying) as well.

It seems that anything we say about click(productivity and ease) will not
convince you. :)
The answer? There is no answer! You know Wicket better!
You have not experienced or tried anything concrete with Click. Do
something with it and tell us if the Click Framework fits you needs in some
project.

Regards,

Gilberto