click-dev mailing list archives

From Gilberto <gilbert...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Click Future
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 17:14:43 GMT
Hi,

Unfortunately, this notice is not good. I know the features and benefits of
the Click Framework, but I haven't had time to promote it very well (I'm
not a experienced java developer and not a native English speaker either).
Maybe here we find one of the problems: no one is promoting it!
Even not working with any java project recently, I tend to help anyone in
this community because I know the Click Framework is a promising project.
Hope someone with more java skill take the development  of this project.

Regards,

Gilberto