click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison with Apache Wicket
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:12:19 GMT
There isn't much doco except for the javadoc:

http://click.apache.org/docs/click-api/org/apache/click/Stateful.html

Here is an example:
http://click.avoka.com/click-examples/table/search-table.htm

It is very basic and light-weight. A control can store and restore it's
state in the session. You could look at Table and ClickUtils on how it's
done.

regards

Bob