click-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ford <daniel.clarke.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison with Apache Wicket
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:40:03 GMT
@Bob - Thanks for the links!
I'm not sold on this approach. It is way too manual for my taste.

@Dennis - I see what you meant with "less HTML to write".
Looking at
http://click.avoka.com/click-examples/source-viewer.htm?filename=WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/click/examples/page/table/SearchTablePage.javaone
can see code like:

editLink.setImageSrc("/assets/images/table-edit.png");
        editLink.setTitle("Edit customer details");
        editLink.setParameter("referrer", "/table/search-table.htm");

so you write your HTML in the Java file ... Not sold again.