click-dev mailing list archives

From Tamas Balazs <tamasbal...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Retirement into the Attic
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 02:13:10 GMT
Well, having looked back to the previous comments on retiring Apache Click it is obvious that
there are some user-base present here (including me), who would be happy to use Click in the
future. Should Click will be shafted to the Attic, there won't be anymore updates/bugfixes/plugins
etc available, which will compromise the usability of the framework - plus there won't be
anyone in the PMC who can sometimes listen to user's comments/requests/ideas either.

In short - it would be nice to see Apache Click staying despite of the temporary difficulties
that it is suffering from the development side.