click-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis M. J. Yerger" <dennisyerge...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Apache Click Future
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 18:33:27 GMT
I would hate to see a great framework like Click become a thing of the past. I would like to
continue the project but I am not sure how maintain and promote it. What does it take to keep
this project going?

Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 21:05:58 +1000
Subject: Apache Click Future
From: medgar@apache.org
To: dev@click.apache.org

Hi All,
The Apache Click project development has effectively stalled because the remaining committers
on the project do not have time to progress its' development.

At this point the project has two options, either grow the community and active committers
who can advance the project or it can be migrated into the Apache Attic where the code will
continue to be available:

http://attic.apache.org/

I would like to gauge peoples interest at this point. Is anyone wanting to pick up the mantle
to continue the development of this project, or should we migrate the project into the Apache
Attic.

regards