click-dev mailing list archives

From Ingie <in...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[2]: [DISCUSS] Retirement into the Attic
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:35:54 GMT
 That's very simple.

Perfect ;)

Kind regards,
Mikhail

Четверг, 19 сентября 2013, 12:24 -04:00 от Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com>:
>Fully-baked ?
>Achieved ?
>Completed ?
>Legacy-mode ?
>
>On Sep 19, 2013, at 11:14 AM, Sally Khudairi < sk@apache.org > wrote:
>
>> <peanutgallery>
>>
>> "Napping" immediately came to mind when reading Jim's note <g>
>>
>> I agree wrt "dormant"; although it is exactly what we're talking about, it insinuates
something negative. "Ripe" is hilarious.

>> How about something along the lines of "holding" or "at rest"?
>>
>> </peanutgallery>
>>

>> - Sally
>>

>>> ________________________________

"stable", "steady-state", "lasting"?

>>> "Ripe"? ^_^
>>>
>>> --k

I use.... hm..... 2.3.0 ;)

examples. Because it's REALLY SIMPLE. Look at Cheat Sheet pdf. It's the only documentation
I read years ago. And that's enough.
for developers who needs minimal stateless framework.

or not. (Sorry) Because framework is perfect and just works. Next project I will start I will
use Click. I will not go to Apache site for newest version. I will not use Wicket, for example.
I already have one, that fits my needs. So, I think Attic is not the place for Click. Attic
is the place for projects with no future. Click is the project with no further development.
Maybe it's different things. For the first 2-5 years.