Hi Dennis,

Speaking only for myself here, I still support Click by answering questions, however I don''t currently do any development on it, partly because it does what I expect from a web framework but also because my time is currently limited for doing open source development.

There are a couple of fixes and features so a new release should be put out.

Before we can release we need to look at: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK-306

I think a commit was done but MVEL doesn't pass all the tests, so might need to be rolled back?

In terms of reviving the project I assume you mean regular releases and new features. It really boils down to folk deciding on some features they want, someone writing the code or submit patches and cutting new releases.

Kind regards

Bob