click-dev mailing list archives

From Naoki Takezoe <take...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Click Services
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:57:47 GMT
Hi Bob,

In my opinion, Click is the page centric framework.

When we need RESTful API in the Click based application, it will be
called from HTML which is served by the page class. So It is natural
these APIs are provided by the page class (using Page Actions in the
current Click).

If we really need a Service like you said, it might be better to use
other frameworks specialized to providing RESTful API.

I'm thinking about other way which takes advantage of features of Click.
For example, to make single page apps using Click, we might be
possible to provide Ajax based page navigation for existing page
classes.

But this is still an idea...

--
Naoki Takezoe