click-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Gattei <marco.gat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Click Services
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:53:28 GMT
Hi Bob,

i like the Service idea very much.

     Having played with jQuery for a while,i always get in the need to
have the data on the client side in JSON format, while usually they are
modeled as  POJO on the server side.
I found this project from Google which does the job of generating JSON
from POJOs.

http://code.google.com/p/google-gson/

worked very well form my case .

Marco