click-dev mailing list archives

From Gilberto <gilbert...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session Expiration Handling in Click
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:07:44 GMT
Hi vidhj,

The session timeout is strictly a function of a servlet container you
are using. Most of them listen to web.xml session-timeout property in
session-config section. Look up web.xml syntax on the web.[1]
This has nothing to do with Apache Click.

Regards,

Gilberto

[1] http://www.mkyong.com/servlet/how-to-configure-the-session-timeout-in-servlet/