click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing custom MessagesMap class
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 04:27:43 GMT
Hi all,

If you want to add another location, it might be better to create your own custom CacheKey
class
which accepts a fourth parameter. If Click's CacheKey is reused (which only accepts three

parameters) you could run into clashes.

You could base your own implementation on Click's CacheKey if you want.

Kind regards

Bob

On 26/09/2012 03:35 AM, Malcolm Edgar wrote:
> Hi Karol,
>
> OK that is unfortunately an design issue, we should make that inner class a protected.
If you can