click-dev mailing list archives

From Hantsy Bai <han...@tom.com>
Subject Re: next release
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:05:05 GMT
Keep up with the newest JEE standards...
1. Support CDI,
2. JSR 303(bean validation),
3. Provides Servlet 3.0 registration and make it activated by default in
JEE6 application server.
4. Redesign the Ajax Component, hide the js operation for developer,
easily update the ajax ready Component in the java code(via callback),
like Apache Wicket.
5. Examples, show case, a real world JEE 6 example, a real world Spring
based example.

Regards
Hantsy