click-dev mailing list archives

From vidhi <vidhi6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session Expiration Handling in Click
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 04:10:45 GMT
Thanks Gilberto,

 However, I want my App to send me to a pre specified URL in case of
timeout. This is something that normally the UI Framework provides, like in
case of ZK, we can specify timeout-uri tag whih will specify the url to be
redirected to in case of timeout.

  Can we implement this feature somehow in Click? I was thinking about
writing my own "myClickServlet" which will extend Click's "ClickServlet" and
implement the necessary timeout handling. Will that work?