click-dev mailing list archives

From vidhi <vidhi6...@gmail.com>
Subject Session Expiration Handling in Click
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 05:03:50 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am a newbie  to Apache Click Framework and I am evaluating
Clickide-2.3.0.0 from the past few days. I am stuck on one part involving
session timeouts.
I state my problem definition as follows -

If I want to handle session expiry by setting session timeout interval in my
server configuration (I am using apache tomcat 7),
there is no support provided by Click as provided in case of other
Frameworks like ZK (timeout-uri specified in .zul file)

All the work-arounds that I have found so far involve hard coding the
validation and constraint checks explicitely in java using Session objects
or Context manuipulation. No support available from Framework side.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.