click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception handling
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:05:15 GMT
Hi Seema,

It might be possible but I haven't done it myself. It might be
possible to construct the same page (using the page class) and use it
instead of the ErrorPage? If you look at the handleException method
you might be able to modify it to your needs?

On the other hand why not use a BorderPage to handle the common error handling?

Hopefully in a future release Click would use an interface instead of
an ErrorPage concept which would have worked nicely for your use case.

regards

Bob