click-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Negara <snega...@illinois.edu>
Subject Re: Interested in helping a research study on Eclipse?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 02:10:39 GMT
Hi,

We're happy to announce that CodingSpectator now supports Eclipse Indigo (3.7) – the latest
version of Eclipse.

We are looking for more participants. Your participation in our study will help to keep the
Eclipse platform innovative. If you couldn't participate in the study because you had to use
Indigo, you can now install CodingSpectator.

If you are interested, please sign up at <http://codingspectator.cs.illinois.edu/ConsentForm>
to participate in our study.

We are thankful to those of you who have already participated in our study.

Regards,
Stas Negara.