click-dev mailing list archives

From Stéphane NICOLAS <steff.nico...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: including multiple pages in a page
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:54:37 GMT
Hi all,

indeed, it has been possible to get what I wanted. It's not so clean but
works.
As my page all contain a form, I just did this in the new aggregated page
constructor

public ViewAllPage {
        p1.form.setName( "form1");
        p2.form.setName( "form2");
        p3.form.setName( "form3");

        addControl( p1.form );
        addControl( p2.form );
        addControl( p3.form );
}

All my fields where public, so I just instanciated the pages, took their
form and put them inside the new page. It works fine.

Oh, by the way, I built a class that inspects a POJO and exports it to excel
through POI. I know it is not related to click, but as we use POJOs a lot, I
thought it could be interesting for some devloppers here. Is someone
interested ?

Stéphane