click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 00:15:10 GMT
Hi Maxim,

Please use the user list for these type of questions rather than the dev list, which is for
discussions on developing the framework itself.

On 12/01/2011 08:31, Maxim Iulian wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Do you have a easy tutorial for click with cayenne?

I'm not aware of a specific tutorial on Click/Cayenne but Cayenne has a tutorial which will
explain
the concepts of an ORM.

Once you are familiar with that you could look at the Click examples, especially DataContextFilter
which bootstraps the Cayenne environment and supplies you a DataContext each request.

> I am an beginner and I don’t know how to divide example from click only with cayenne
tutorial.

> I need an small example how to use cayenne with click.

The Click examples is a good source for using Cayenne and Click. Just ignore the Spring stuff
and
you should be good to go.

regards

Bob