click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page flows within a click application
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:02:05 GMT
I think the new PageInterceptor would be a good way of implementing a
navigation stack, as you can store the navigation stack in the session and a
PageInterceptor can be responsible for building it up.

http://click.apache.org/docs/click-api/org/apache/click/PageInterceptor.html

regards Malcolm Edgar