click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New click user --> congratulations to the Apache Click Team
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 09:14:51 GMT
Hi Stephane,

thanks for the feedback. Its always appreciated, even negative feedback is
useful. If you like JPA and Click please get the Click book as it has JPA
examples (http://www.fdaoud.com/clickbook/).

This is the perfect spot of more feed back or enhancements. Its often best
discussing these on the dev list before raising a JIRA item, as people can
discuss it.

regards Malcolm Edgar