click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Click 2.3.0-M1
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:42:45 GMT
Hi Fatih,

On 24/11/2010 20:10, based wrote:

> I just upgrade an 2.2.0 based application to 2.3.0-M1 and i have following
> problem.
>
> -Context : Add DateField to form and render page
> -Error : Javascript error : Firebug says "Click.addLoadEvent is not a
> function"

In Click 2.3.0 we're busy moving all Click's JavaScript functions under the Click namespace.
When
you upgraded, the old Click resources are still deployed no your server. When Click starts
up it
copies all its resources (CSS, JS, images etc) to the 'click' folder under the web app root
folder.
You can simply delete this folder on your server and restart. The new Click 3.3.0 resources
should
be deployed. Let us know if you run into issues.

I know thi s is a little inconvenient. Fortunately Servlet 3.0 (Tomcat 7, JBoss 6 etc) solves
this
issue for us.

Kind regards

Bob

PS: I noticed your mail got blocked by the mail server. This normally occurs when not subscribed