click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.3.0-M1 heads up
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:31:02 GMT
I've updated the docs and dded a section describing basic Behavior usage.

Next I'll start tackling some of the remaining JIRAs.

Kind regards

Bob

PS: If you would like to get involved in the development of Apache Click but aren't a committer
yet,
you can always attach patches to the JIRA you would like to work on and one of the committers
will
apply them. As always don't hesitate to post here if you need help with some of the technical
aspects.