click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject 2.3.0-M1 heads up
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 06:09:37 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to push out M1 in the next week or two. Is this schedule ok with everyone? Is anyone
working on issues that should be included in M1?

I have made a slight change to the Behavior interface by moving the Ajax specific methods
into it's
own interface called AjaxBehavior. This should make it more straightforward to use Behaviors
for
non-ajax tasks such as decorating Controlsor enriching them with JavaScript functionality
such as
setting focus on field etc. I'm currently busy updating the docs and adding a section to the
Control
chapter on using Behaviors.

There are a couple of low hanging fruit issues that are good candidates for M1:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK-724 (improve Menu#isUserInRoles in case no role
is defined)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK-723 (improve quickstart macro.vm)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK-722 (Improved dynamic form behavior)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK-669 (New Column property to escape headers)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK-715 (Stateful controls: missing at least PickList,
TabbedPanel, Select)

If anyone has spare time to work on these that would be great. If you need implementation
detail on
any of the issues just drop a mail here.

Kind regards

Bob