click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:27:53 GMT
Agreed with many of these comments. A couple things Architects will
look at when evaluating a framework like Click are:
* where is it being used (e.g. gives me confidence other people are
using it successfully, and will help justify my recommendation)
* is it a solid open source project. Apache helps considerable here (tick)
* it it well documented (tick)
* good online examples (tick)

I think getting reference sites and testimonials will really help with
people evaluating Click.  I think more online articles will help raise
its profile.

regards Malcolm Edgar