click-dev mailing list archives

From "Md. Jahid Shohel" <development....@gmail.com>
Subject Should we
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 23:36:35 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering, if we should do something to increase the users of Click.
There are some ways that I can see-

1) irc channel: I can create one on freenode. And we all can come there when
we are online. That way users can get live help. Will also open scope for us
to chat online. Most of the popular frameworks have channels under freenode.
That way normal users also becomes helper for each other. And not to mention
that, live helps are better then any sort of forum based (asynchronous)
helps, because its live :). Of course cooperation from all will be needed
for this.

2) Groups: There are some extremely popular groups I know, where we can post
our updates and release news. These groups are Java user groups. I
personally can take care of this posting new updates and releases.

What you think? Also if you have other ides, please share.

Thanks,

Jahid