click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax demos and docs
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:27:34 GMT
Just an update on Ajax progress. I've added examples showing the most common use cases and
have
added a section for Page Actions (commit pending). Only thing left is a chapter on Ajax.

Once this work is finished I think we're in a good position to push a release. Finn has also
done
alot of work around the ConfigService which I'd like to include for the upcoming release.

Kind regards

Bob

On 6/07/2010 10:17, Bob Schellink wrote:
> I'm going to start on the docos and examples for Ajax support. Anything in particular
we should
> cover? I'm thinking of adding a new chapter to to the docbook covering Behaviors and
Page actions. I
> don't think we should cover Ajax itself as there are existing articles which does a good
job already.

> As far as example goes I'm thinking of three simple examples using raw JS, jQuery and
Prototype. For