click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax demos and docs
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2010 05:31:56 GMT
On 10/07/2010 00:44, easydoor wrote:
>> The use and integration of Jquery Grid Plugin to improve Table and Table forms
>> and benefit of Ajax functions as Master detail, Multi selection, Subgrids,
>> Interact search, resizing ...
>>
>> http://trirand.com/blog/jqgrid/jqgrid.html
>>
> I began to integrate it by loading data in the Jqgrid datagrid with JSON, it
> works ! This Jquery plugin is very powerful !

It is indeed very powerful. The ability to perform multiple DOM updates (even arbitrary JS)
from a
single request is great. Also the fact that Click spits out XHTML means one can send back
Click
Controls, Forms, Tables etc.

> Do you want my contribution ?

You upload your the code and example to the click-jquery project issue tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/click-jquery/issues/list

Kind regards

Bob