click-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian A." <a.adrian.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confusing page class mapping
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:51:32 GMT
> I think this is a bug with the implementation. When classname is
> specified it should be the full qualified classname and not be
> appended with any prefix.  The whole point of classname attribute is
> to specify the absolute classname.
Sorry but I don't think this is a bug. It's there so since Click 0.x,
If i recall well, was even so in Ahmed's proposal.

For "pages" tag, the "package" was always a prefix, and
for "page" tag, the "classname" was always a suffix.
Later on, when "Click Services" were introduced, the "classname"
was used for absolute package names.

Adrian.