click-dev mailing list archives

From Finn Bock <bck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r955095 - in /click/trunk/click/extras/test/org/apache/click/util: Address.java ExtrasClickUtilsTest.java SampleObject.java State.java User.java
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:22:18 GMT
> Author: sabob
> Log:
> remove dependency between core and extra tests
>
> Added:
>    click/trunk/click/extras/test/org/apache/click/util/Address.java
>    click/trunk/click/extras/test/org/apache/click/util/SampleObject.java
>    click/trunk/click/extras/test/org/apache/click/util/State.java
>    click/trunk/click/extras/test/org/apache/click/util/User.java

Hi, these new classes cause problems for the eclipse build. Eclipse
brutely compiles classes from most of the source folders and put all
the .class into a ./bin folder. But having the same class like
org.apache.click.util.Address on two source folders confuses eclipse
and it refuse to build the project.

This is not a problem for the ant build because it can easily have
multiple output folders, but AFAIK eclipse can not. I would hate to
loose eclipse support, so I hope we can find a solution or workaround.
Like renaming the classes or the package name.

regards,
Finn