click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confusing page class mapping
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 08:54:09 GMT
On 22/06/2010 17:51, Adrian A. wrote:
> Sorry but I don't think this is a bug.

Does it matter? Bug or not it is confusing.

> If i recall well, was even so in Ahmed's proposal.

What kind of an argument is this? There are alot of proposals on this list, some get accepted
others
do not. Some are good others are not. Where possible we need to fix the mistakes.

> For "pages" tag, the "package" was always a prefix, and
> for "page" tag, the "classname" was always a suffix.

No, classname started off as the absolute classname. When automapping was introduced classname
became a suffix because of a bug in the implementation.

Bob