click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CLK-424 and CLK-347
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2010 14:48:16 GMT
On 19/06/2010 07:14, Md. Jahid Shohel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to work with task CLK-424 and work/investigate (i mean
> doing a spike) CLK-347. If any of you are working on those tasks, please
> let me know.

Since CLK-347 was opened there were a couple of new features added making it large redundant.
These
features include:

- multi page package support
- auto deployment of resources under META-INF/resources

With these two features one can package up pages/templates/resources into jars and use them
in the
main war.

Furthermore Servlet3.0 added support for modularized web.xml snippets making it easy to package
listeners as part of the jars.

regards

Bob