click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing OgnlOps, ConcurrentReaderHashMap and WebappLoader
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:18:04 GMT
Gilberto is right, its still a dependency. Here is the exception I get running ognl 3.0:

[Click] [error] handleException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Javassist library is
missing in
classpath! Please add missed dependency!
        at ognl.OgnlRuntime.<clinit>(OgnlRuntime.java:165)
        at ognl.ASTProperty.setValueBody(ASTProperty.java:127)
        at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateSetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:220)
        at ognl.SimpleNode.setValue(SimpleNode.java:301)
        at ognl.Ognl.setValue(Ognl.java:737)
        at org.apache.click.util.PropertyUtils.setValueOgnl(PropertyUtils.java:170)

Bummer.

Regards

Bob