click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sourcecode at 80 chars width only?
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 08:06:54 GMT
I much prefer scrolling vertically than horizontally. Did a quick test on my laptop and 120
is too
wide. I often have windows on the left and right of the editor. Perhaps 100 is more reasonable.
Remember that not only code but also docbook will be affected by this change.

If we do make this change I'd really like to hold this off until I integrate the Ajax code
which
I've developed on a separate branch.

Kind regards

Bob