click-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Furdi <iv...@uniplus.hr>
Subject Authentication with "injection"
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:48:38 GMT
Hi all,

I am making an application with click framework which will be called
from other application with GET request.

The development is going fluently (nice work on click framework btw) but
I'm stuck at the step where I have
to call the click application from other app. I'm using form based
authentication and i protected needed resources
but now when i call app "from outside" I always get login screen.
I know that's the normal behaviour but I want to ask if there's some way
to skip login screen using supplied
request parameters? (for example username and password). I know this is
not very secure but i need it for
a test.

I'm a bit green in security area so if someone can recommend some topics
to study I would be very thankful.

Regards, /
/Ivan