click-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Furdi <iv...@uniplus.hr>
Subject Re: Link source
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 07:09:14 GMT
Hi,

deploying click-examples.war out-of-the-box works fine.

Thats how I discovered whats wrong with my app (I didnt include the
geronimo jar in build for websphere, while in build for tomcat the jar
was already in tomcat dir).

Havent noticed any feature not working from click-examples so all is good :)

regards Ivan Furdi