click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link source
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 08:53:47 GMT
Hi Ivan,

Good to know about the geronimo jar. Regarding your question this is more of a Servlet question
than
Click. Have you looked at the HttpServletRequest method?

http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/2.3/javadoc/javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest.html

Perhaps request.getRemoteHost or request.getHeader("referer")?

kind regards

bob