click-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Furdi <iv...@uniplus.hr>
Subject Re: Deploying click on websphere
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 10:00:40 GMT
Hi,

i used binary transfer mode when transfering files.

I tried using several builds for click - using original and re-compiled
jar files - (compiled with IBM Java)
but i keep getting errors from websphere .

Here is the log cut out :

[ERROR] [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader]  Context
initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/spring-beans.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.LinkageError:
LinkageError while defining class: org.apache.click.util.ClickUtils
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
(org/apache/click/util/ClickUtils) bad major version at offset=6
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassImpl(Native Method)
     at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:148)
     at
com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader._defineClass(CompoundClassLoader.java:526)
     at
com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.findClass(CompoundClassLoader.java:477)
     at
com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.loadClass(CompoundClassLoader.java:373)
     at
org.apache.click.extras.spring.PageScopeResolver.resolveScopeMetadata(PageScopeResolver.java:97)
     at
org.springframework.context.annotation.ClassPathBeanDefinitionScanner.doScan(ClassPathBeanDefinitionScanner.java:207)
     at
org.springframework.context.annotation.ComponentScanBeanDefinitionParser.parse(ComponentScanBeanDefinitionParser.java:84)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:69)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1297)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1287)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:135)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:92)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:507)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:398)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
     at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:124)
     at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:92)
     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:422)
     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
     at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:255)
     at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)
     at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)
     at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.notifyServletContextCreated(WebApp.java:605)
     at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.commonInitializationFinish(WebApp.java:265)
     at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initialize(WebApp.java:271)
     at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.addWebApplication(WebGroup.java:88)
     at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.VirtualHost.addWebApplication(VirtualHost.java:157)
     at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApp(WebContainer.java:653)
     at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApplication(WebContainer.java:606)
     at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.install(WebContainerImpl.java:333)
     at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.start(WebContainerImpl.java:549)
     at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:1295)
     at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectStart(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:1129)
     at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl.java:567)
     at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:814)
     at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:948)
     at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl$AppInitializer.run(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:2114)
     at
com.ibm.wsspi.runtime.component.WsComponentImpl$_AsynchInitializer.run(WsComponentImpl.java:340)
     at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1498)

--- end Original exception----

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:420)
[...]
Caused by:
java.lang.LinkageError: LinkageError while defining class:
org.apache.click.util.ClickUtils
Could not be defined due to: (org/apache/click/util/ClickUtils) bad
major version at offset=6
This is often caused by having a class defined at multiple
locations within the classloader hierarchy.  Other potential causes
include compiling against an older or newer version of the class
that has an incompatible method signature.

This is my spring-beans.xml

<beans:beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/security"
   xmlns:beans="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
   xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
      http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-2.5.xsd
      http://www.springframework.org/schema/security
http://www.springframework.org/schema/security/spring-security-2.0.4.xsd">

<context:component-scan base-package="hr.uniplus.im"
scope-resolver="org.apache.click.extras.spring.PageScopeResolver"/>

<!-- Spring Security Setup -->

</beans:beans>

Thanks,
Ivan Furdi