click-dev mailing list archives

From iv...@uniplus.hr
Subject [No Subject]
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:11:24 GMT
Hi again,
yes im getting this message when trying to deploy app on Websphere :

Error 404: SRVE0202E: Servlet [click-servlet]:
org.apache.click.extras.spring.SpringClickServlet was found, but is
corrupt: SRVE0227I: 1. Check that the class resides in the proper package
directory. SRVE0228I: 2. Check that the classname has been defined in the
server using the proper case and fully qualified package. SRVE0229I: 3.
Check that the class was transferred to the filesystem using a binary
transfer mode. SRVE0230I: 4. Check that the class was compiled using the
proper case (as defined in the class definition). SRVE0231E: 5. Check that
the class file was not renamed after it was compiled.

My web.xml file looks like this (part of servlet configuration).

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>click-servlet</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.click.extras.spring.SpringClickServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>0</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>click-servlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.htm</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

Am I missing this part (found on click examples) when deploying on
websphere (without it it works perfectly on Apache Tomcat)
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>ClickServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/click/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

Thank you,
Ivan