click-dev mailing list archives

From Joseph Schmidt <joseph_schmid...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where is EXAMPLES variable defined which used in .classpath file
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:43:48 GMT
> You mean the click.pom file? I dont think this file is completed yet.

> I dont think Click project is designed to use maven yet. Please correct
> me if I am wrong.
No, I believe Click is designed to be a very good web framework (for me
it's the best :) ), and not to adapt to the one or the other build
system :).

I believe if a build system can't adapt to the projects, than it's the
problem of the build system, not the other way around :).

With ANT seems to be no problem :), so maybe it's possible to configure
Maven too :).

Joseph.