click-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ke Sun (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] Commented: (CLK-628) Does not work under the latest Google App Engine 1.3.1
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:07:27 GMT


Ke Sun commented on CLK-628:

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your response.  I tried to replace the Click Jars with 2.1.0. It
causes other incompatible problems with Click JPA implementation. I did not
dive into the problem yet, but will try.

By the way, I am confused by the JavaDoc of Class GoogleAppEngineListener:

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
 <web-app xmlns="" version="2.5">



where is the class "net.sf.clickclick.ClickClickServlet"? Is it should be
"" instead?

Best Wishes,


2010/2/17 Bob Schellink (JIRA) <>

> Does not work under the latest Google App Engine 1.3.1
> ------------------------------------------------------
>                 Key: CLK-628
>                 URL:
>             Project: Click
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: extras
>    Affects Versions: 2.1.0, 2.1.0 RC1
>         Environment: OS: Ubuntu 9.10
> Click: 2.1.0
> GAE: 1.3.1 (Eclipse GAE plugin)
> IDE: Eclipse  
>            Reporter: Ke Sun
> Click 2.1.0 does not work under the latest GAE (1.3.1). I tried the demo
It do works if I switch to GAE 1.2.2. Under GAE 1.3.1, GAE pops up the  not-found  page.

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

View raw message