click-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Gattei <marco.gat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClickClick Jquery Autocomplete
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:49:27 GMT
Damn ! how could i've been so blind ?

By the way, i'm workin on it ... i think about adding properties in
JQAutoCompleteHelper  some properties
to mirror Jquery autocomplete options  so in java code you can do:

autocompField.getJQueryHelper().addExtraParam( "paramname" ,
"js_code_to_get_value" );

param would be held internally by the Helper as a map , with ID already set

I've used this approach to create a JQDialogHelper and worked well for me.

Only drawback i can see is that the component gets VERY dependent from the
libray javascript underneath...
but after all you are using clickclick-jquery !

By the way, great work bob

Marco

--
Marco