click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataProvider interface
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:08:06 GMT
Hi Malcolm,

Haven't thought this through but we could have the following interface:

public DataProvider {

   public List getData(int start, int count);

   public int getSize();
}

Example impl:

final MyDao dao = ...

table.setDataProvider(new DataProvider() {

   public List getData(int start, int count) {
     return dao.getCustomers(start, count);
   }

   public int getSize() {
     return dao.getNumberOfCustomers();