click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClickClick Jquery Autocomplete
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:00:33 GMT
Hi Marco,

I've just checked in a fix for jquery.autocomplete.js to pass the element ID attribute to
the
server. Thus the jquery.autocomplete.template.js doesn't need to use extraParams anymore.

Changes can be seen here:

   http://code.google.com/p/clickclick/source/detail?r=511

Having an API to specify extra params would be good. I don't think it matters that the JQuery

AutoCompleteField is dependent on JQuery. The extraParams would be dependent on the AutoComplete

plugin options anyway.

kind regards

bob