click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClickClick Jquery Autocomplete
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:34:10 GMT
Hi Marco,

AutoCompleteField uses the template jquery.autocomplete.template.js. If you look at the template

you'll notice that it already uses the extraParams property to send the field ID parameter
to the
server. If you specify extraParams it overrides the default value and Click cannot figure
out which
field sent the request.

To fix this we'll need to "append" extraParams instead of replace them.

For now you can work around this by specifying your extraParams as follows:

   setOptions("extraParams: {" + completeField.getId() + ":1, <add custom params here>}");

kind regards

bob