click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Click infrastructure changes
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2010 04:03:47 GMT
Hi all,

As you probably know Click has become an Apache top-level project. This week the last of the

infrastructure changes have been implemented. Please note the following changes:

- homepage has moved from the incubator to http://click.apache.org
- mailing lists have been migrated and the addresses have changed as follows:

   click-user@incubator.apache.org is now user@click.apache.org
   click-dev@incubator.apache.org is now dev@click.apache.org

   The incubator address have been setup to forward to the new address.
   Subscribers to the old lists have been moved to the new lists, so no need to resubscribe.
   I've contacted nabble, gmane and markmail to use our new email addresses but they might
not have
switched yet.

kind regards

bob